The Best Garlic Bread is an easy to make homemade recipe made with freshly grated parmesan cheese, garlic, and herbs. This is the best recipe that you will ever eat!
The Best Homemade Garlic Bread
My family can all agree on one thing as a side for dinner. Garlic Bread. Garlic Bread is such a delicious and easy side to make and one of the fastest things to go. I love to make a homemade garlic bread spread. It only takes a few minutes to mix it all together and it is perfectly toasted and the perfect addition to any meal.
How do you make the best garlic bread?
- Slice a French bread loaf in half lengthwise and make your garlic bread spread.
- Add softened butter, minced garlic, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and grated parmesan cheese to a small bowl and mix together.
- Spread evenly on each side of the bread.
- Bake the bread at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes until toasted and lightly brown on top.
var ai_script = document.getElementsByClassName ('ai-viewports'); ai_insert_viewport (ai_script [ai_script.length - 1]);
How do you make garlic bread spread?
- Add 1/2 cup softened butter to a small bowl. Add in 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 3 garlic cloves, minced, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, and 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Can I use fresh herbs in the spread?
Absolutely. Replace the dried herbs with fresh herbs and use a teaspoon of each.
Do I need to wrap my garlic bread in foil?
If you want your bread to not be as crispy on the outside you can wrap your bread in foil. It will be more soft on the inside, just make sure the butter is completely melted inside.
What can I serve with homemade garlic bread?
- Chicken Bacon Garlic Alfredo Roll Ups
- Cheesy Baked Ziti
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Shells
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- Creamy Tomato Basil Chicken
- 1 loaf French bread
- ½ cup salted butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut your French bread loaf lengthwise and place on top of a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine softened butter, garlic powder, minced garlic, Italian seasoning and shredded cheese. Spread evenly on each side of the garlic bread.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until butter is melted an bubbly. You can also broil the top for 1-2 minutes at the end to give it a more crisp top.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley if desired.